Saturday, December 19, 2009

Women only please, really need advice...?

This is so embarassing, but I am fifteen and my bra size is 36B but I don't think I am developing normally, my boobs look quite almost childish and I'm not sure whats wrong?Women only please, really need advice...?
15 wearing a 36B is not bad at all, im 19 and i still an wear an a cup!


consider yourself lucky cause some women older than you dont even have that. Be proud of your small breast because its something that you have to live with at your age.Women only please, really need advice...?
What do you mean by childish? I doubt that at the size of 36B, that your breasts appear small. If you are talking about the nipples themselves, they will change all throughout your life.
I'm 27 and I'm a 34B...I like my small breasts:) It could be worse...an A size.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment