Saturday, December 19, 2009

If you're over 30, Should you STILL need advice on what men/women like?

If you havent figured out what appeals to the opposite sex and ur over 30, you might have other issuesIf you're over 30, Should you STILL need advice on what men/women like?
I agree, but to be fair, we can't judge those who haven't ';absorbed'; and learned as much as ';we'; have albeit very sad... makes you wonder how they get dressed in the morningIf you're over 30, Should you STILL need advice on what men/women like?
I agree

Report Abuse



Yes there is always something you can learn
You can never figure out a woman, ever!





If you think that, you are screwed my friend.
People can always use a little advice. You are bound to learn something new as long as you are open to it. Everyone is different.
Not necessarily, I am 37 and a woman and I think men are crazy, I think I have them figured out then WHAM ! Nope. And no apparently they don't all want sex. They don't all want an intellectual, or successful woman, blah blah blah, all men are different.....
It doesn't matter your age because we all need advice. We are all still growing day by day and learning from each other. The growth process NEVER stops. It just continues to mature you and enlightens your wisdom and understanding that much more about life's daily cycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment