Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Advice from girls\teens\women?

Hello I'm Clare, I am 13 as of August 19th. I haven't started my period but am expecting it soon. I have a question.....were any of you really ';small'; at my age? Breast wise? I am. I am currently wearing a 30A (girls size of course) that is too small; I need a 32A. How long did it take you to get up to a B? It seems that I have grown fast because I just started significant breast development when I was just about 12, but now it's taking a while to get up to another size. I don't think I am this tiny because of heredity; my mom and her female family were in D's by their 20s. It may be because I'm thin, (only 70 Ibs) and 4';8. So, in short, my question is: how long did it take you to become a B if you were like me or similair? And do you have any advice? Please don't be judgemental or rude, please. I am not obsessive over my size but I would just like a little adivce because I have to admit it is awkward to be in my position in my eyes. But thanks to all who answer nicely:)Advice from girls\teens\women?
You are really small, so I'm guessing it's probably you're size. I mean being only 70 pounds! I'm only 4'11 but I'm like 96 pounds. You'll get some soon, don't worry. I'm just about a 32-34 B right now. It probably will take some time if you just got into an A.Advice from girls\teens\women?
No, at 13 I was a 34C I think.





You will grow, even though you've turned 13 it doesn't mean puberty kicks in just like that (:





i'm 15 and a 34DD/E in some bras *sad face*
im gonna be 13 in december and ive been a 32A for a year and a half now....your not alone.
i have 34 DD at age 14 and they kill my back








wanna trade?
well I am 15, and only wear a 36A. I dont care hahah. so yeahh
It's different for everyone.


At 13 I think I was like a


36A. Now I'm 15 and I'm a


36B. :/ There's tons of girls my age who


are smaller than a 36A and tons who


are larger than a 36B. EVERYONE is different.


The next time you go bra shopping,


just get like a 30B and try it out.
i'm a 32a and have been since i was 11 and a half. im almost 14 now.





i starved myself between then and now because i thought i was fat, as all the other girls in my year was skinny, so that has something to do with it. now all the other girls have good-sized boobs and are getting curves.





no offence, but i think your too thin, so maybe putting some weight on would make yours bigger.








.
im pretty sure its different for everyone, but i was a 34a when i got my period and i went from a 34a to a 34b in like...4 months. hahah. and now im a 36c a few years later.
oh i developed normally but i'm 14 and there's girls who aren't developed yet that are my age. you might just be a slow maturer.
I think that when I was your age, I must have been a 34A. Around that time, I got my period and my breasts began to grow. At that moment, I'm fifteen and I am a 34B. I think because you are petite, your breast size is a little on the smaller side (not that's a problem or anything, lol). Don't worry, you still have plenty of time to grow! I think once that you start getting your period, your breast developement happens rapidly or at least this was the case for me. Good things happen in time. Take care!
Well just because you get older doesnt mean your boobs will grow. There are lots of grown women who still have A cups. It all depends on your genes. Just because your mom and her family are big breasted, doesnt mean you will be either. You could have genes from your fathers side too.





Anyway, Im 15 and Im only a 36A. Im built exactly like my mother and she had an A cup too as an adult before she got breast implants. I dont think Im going to get much bigger, but Im still growing so I might. I was a 32AA until grade 9, where I grew to a 34A (still girls sizes) and now I wear a womens 36A. I do with my boobs were a little bigger, but I have an @ss, so that makes up for it haha ;D





Hun, youre only 13. I know it can be hard when it looks like everyone is developing faster then you, but you will grow eventually - and theres no telling what size you could be. When youre an adult and youre still unhappy with your bra size, there is always the option of getting implants. Dont worry so much :)
I am 17 and I still only wear a 34A so don't feel bad. You still have the pontntioal to grow bigger. You just seem like a petite person all around, and there is nothing wrong with that. I am sure you will grow bigger when you get older.
I am 13, and I am a 34a. I haven't got my period yet, either! But I am a little older (b-day april 25) it took me like 2 months to go from a 32 to a 34, i'm not a b yet.
ok im sorry but why do you HAVE to be a 32A.
Well, it all depends on your genetics as to how long it takes you to develop - everyone is different. For me, personally, I reached a B cup at the age of 11 or 12, and now, I'm just turning 15 and I'm a 32G. But you're perfectly normal, some people don't ever reach a B cup, it just takes time to develop varying from person to person. Don't worry, you're perfectly normal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment