Friday, April 30, 2010

Can any women please give me some advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an surprise for my girlfriend because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their man did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women please give me some advice?
I actually think the practice in the US of butchering little boys penis' is pretty gross. It will also cause you to lose some sensitivity when your foreskin is removed, because you'll have more stimulation to your penis all the time from clothing and such, whereas with a foreskin it shielded the penis from that.





I wouldn't do something like that for someone else if I were you. If you find having foreskin to be an issue, too much trouble to clean, or whatever the case may be then get it removed...don't do it for someone else. You're the one who has to live with it.





Those that think an uncut penis looks ';gross'; only feel that way because it is what they are used to. I've never thought they looked gross...in fact, they look like they are supposed to look.





I'm anti-circumcision in civilized nations where hygiene needn't be an issue.Can any women please give me some advice?
I think it's a lot better if it's circumcised. It looks better and it's a lot cleaner too!
Always do what is going to make you happy Period.
WHY!?!?!?!
I think you should stay as you are. It's a decision that should be based entirely on how you feel about being circumcised. Honestly, I've done both. Circumcised and uncircumcised. They are the same. It's all in how YOU do things. I'm sure your girl loves you just as you are. Best of luck.
Does your girlfriend not like a guy who is uncircumcised? You should be doing it for you not her. Sex feels the same for girls whether or not a guy is circumcised, the only difference is that it looks better.
you know your girlfrind more than anyone else.Do you think she would like it if you got it?
I wouldn't recommend it. I've been with men who are cut and uncut, and it doesn't feel so much different to me as it does to the guy. Men who are uncircumcised seem to be far more sensitive because of the lack of friction they experience in day-to-day life.





Don't mutilate yourself. You're better off.
YES IT DOES FEEL DIFFERENT. MY MAN ISN'T CIRCUMCISED AND I LOVE THE WAY IT FEELS. NOT TO MENTION THE WAY IT MAKES HIM FEEL. ISN'T YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAPPY WITH THE WAY YOU ARE? IF SO, WHY CHANGE?
it feels a little different for the women. i'm not sure cuz i'm not a guy if it would be different for you. maby you should consult her family first and see if she'd want that before you make a choice you may regret later. and surprise her that way.
Do it, women like it like that more, well I know I do. I get grossed out if a guy isn't.
Some women do prefer a man who is circumcised if he is very clean because it's longer and feels thicker. that extra skin does wonders!!!!! Other women try to stay away from it because some guys don't pull back that extra skin and clean it properly and that screams infection for her. if your girlfriend is sexually satisfied then leave it. if she suggested it then go for it. either way it's fine
Well I personaly dont care cause my Husband is not circumcised and it looks perfect to me.... as long as he keeps it clean then I'm fine... but In my poing of view I dont find a difference in pleasure between a penis that is circumcised and one that is not circumcised.


I've always thought it would not been the same or that it would be nasty not having you penis circumcised but then I realized it was just my igonance...


so perosnaly I like it the way it is.....





PS:; circumcising you penis is not what defines the womans pleasure, what you do with it and how you do it defines the pleasure that she will be recieving.





att: Jay
my boyfriend is from germany and he isnt circumcised and i'll tell you one thing..the only difference is the look.. dont be self conscience about it.. i would only do that for yourself ..
surprise I chopped my doogan, man what happened to flowers
u need to get circumsized only 16% of men are still not circumsizdd in the us. It will look and feel much better afterwards and also u wont come as fast.It will make it better, and trust me she will thank you for it!!! really do it and u will be healed before she gets home which is even btr.Please do it.Most men are circumsized and u will stand out in a locker room.Trust me haha.Best answer!!
Do it. Chop your meat. And, if they are uncircumcised, then they look like ';pigs in blankets.';





Have you ever had those?


They taste really good!%26lt;3


They are deeee-lish!


(But not in penis form, freak.)
no.


i think it's more pleasurable for the man when being given head, yet my friend whose boyfriend is circumcised, sex always seems to hurt her, maybe because she's wierd.


But other wise, if I heard a man was circumcised, he wouldn't be my first catch, if you understand? but if you really feel this is a good thing, then do it, go for it... but consider that you can't grow it back, once it's done.. it's done!
eww
that is soemthing that is typically done when one is a little baby/born---it is done for cleanliness reasons
I Dont get it?
Oh man beware, I'm a woman but i know biology fairly well and you're going to lose a lot of pleasure if you do that. Believe me if i knew i was going to lose pleasure by doing something to my body i WOULD NOT DO IT. Besides, i dont think many woman have a problem either way. It feels just the same to us and when you're hard theres hardly any difference!





How long have you been with your girlfriend? If she hasn't had a problem with it till now, then i would suggest you not worry about this at all. If you want to surprise her, do something for her, set up a nice romance night etc.
it would have been easier if it would have been done when you were a baby i believe that it will be alot more painful for you now.I really don't understand why you would want to surprise your girlfriend with that???All I know is that you will be able to keep your twinkie a lot cleaner... the chances will be less in getting an infection within all of that excess skin.I have never in my entire life been with a guy that hasn't been circumcised.I believe that most men are or am i wrong?
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment