Friday, April 30, 2010

I need some good woman advice please.?

i m worrying for my friend so much!it happend to talk for sex and i said her condom is safer and she said me... nah i always take pill


...i asked her how long she takes it and she said me she takes it the last 5 years for many times....


are there any problems?i didnt ask much but i just worry for her she is my friend....what happens if u take it more than one two times a month?I need some good woman advice please.?
ok,,, tell your friend... that a birth control pill is no safer than using a condom... actually.. a condom is better... a birth control pill is only gonna HELP prevent getting pregnant... not std's... so tell your friend either to use BOTH.. no just tell her to stop having sex!its not safe....until shes married!I need some good woman advice please.?
Are you talking about the morning after pill? You're not meant to take that more than once a month...if that. They advise you strongly not to. Maybe its because your body might get used to it and it might stop working?





If you're talking about birth control pills (not the morning after pill) then she'll be fine.
there is the morning after pill only to be taken in an emergency and then there is the dail oral birth control pill. I think your friend takes the daily pill and you were thinking she meant the plan B pill (morning after).
WTF are you talking about, and anyway condoms alone are not a very reliable method
What?? I don't understand the question? She's supposed to take it every single day. If she does then its fine
huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment