Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Should I trust him or should I just let go...Please help with some good advice...from men and women...........?

A week after me and my husband got married he went and got a prepaid phone and started calling and texting a woman that works with us. He didn't tell me ...another person that works there told me and this person doesn't even know me..she said that she felt that wasn't right and she thought that I should know... When I confronted him first he lied then he said that it is nothing. I asked him what they were talking aboout and he said just different stuff nothing about then getting together.. I really don't know what to think at this moment.. Give me some advice ...What do you think...Should I trust him or should I just let go...Please help with some good advice...from men and women...........?
From a recovering cheater....





If you don't want to get hurt down the road, you should get your marriage annulled now. I think you have 30 days. Clearly, he is not ready for marriage. Texting leads to sexing. I didn't read through all the answers, but if anyone said this is harmless and doesn't mean anything, they are full of crap! This is the start of a very long unfaithful marriage.





I wish I had better news for you. But speaking from experience, this is not going to get better with time. I would be willing to talk to you more about this and other things to look for if you want to contact me.Should I trust him or should I just let go...Please help with some good advice...from men and women...........?
He wouldnt like it if you did it to him. Dont tolerate it at all. This is just the beginning of a lot of problems. If it is nothing big, then he would have been open and honest with you about everything and let you in on it or had you meet the woman to make you a part of this ';friendship';. Always go with your gut.
He hasn't given up the single life for you yet.


Stand rule is he breaks all contact and has to restore your trust by answering truthfully and openly every question and all the details you want to know. Including reading all the text-messages if you are so inclined.





Even if it seems innocent enough now, at the first bumpy roads of your marriage he'll have an affair in waiting.





His intimacy belongs to you now not any flirt that talks to him.
I THINK HE LIED TO YOU. DO YOU WANT A RELATIONSHIP BASED ON A LIE? I WOULDN'T. I WOULD GUESS HE IS SEEING THIS WOMAN. WHY WOULD HE NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO WHEN HE HAD A NEW BRIDE? WATCH HIM LIKE THE DOG HE PROBABLY IS. MAYBE ACT LIKE YOUR TIED UP WITH SOMETHING AND LEAVE HOME FOR AWHILE. HE MAY TRY AND MEET HER AND YOU CAN FOLLOW HIM. MAYBE SHE IS MARRIED ALSO. IF YOU DIDNT NAME YOUR SOURCE AND I AM HOPING YOU DIDNT - SHE MIGHT COULD HELP YOU WATCH HIM AT WORK OR LET YOU KNOW WHEN HE SLIPS AWAY.
Try to find out more information because all of that is hear say, and wat if the lady that told you is really the one trying to cause a problem between you two. Investigate further unless you are fed up then just get the marriage annulled.
If this texting mess was on the up and up, he would not have had a reason to lie in the firstplace.


I don't trust him at all. If he refuses to stop this, you have a right to be upset.
100% unacceptable behavior, and you should be very definite that he broke his trust and will have to earn it back to stay married. You will know by his reaction what to do. Be strong!
SO you gotta wounder what else he is hiding/lying to you about. Thats very sketchy Id keep your ears and eyes open VERY wide for now on. You really shouldnt have to but unless you leave him over this then its really the only solution
I think you should pack your stuff and leave his @ss oh man did he get busted cheating. That's totally awesome that chick you work with told you about this.


You have not been married that long so get out now!
I wouldn't like it if my husband did that. Work should be strictly professional. He is not being professional or respectful toward you.
uhhhmmm... I'm sure he had bad intentions in mind. Deal with it or move on.
sounds to me that he has a game planned. I'd be one pissed off wife. I'd get rid of the lady
1 week of being married to a cheater is long enough in my book. think about the anguish your in right now and how much stress this is causing you. clearly his behavior is indicative that he is cheating, or intending to, why buy an untraceable phone? my husband (soon-to-be-ex) played the same games with me, he had 2 phones, one was a prepaid and another was our shared cell plan, he made all his cheating calls on the other. last christmas eve i was sorting laundry and i found his prepaid phone, i read a couple text messages and my worst nightmare was confirmed! 14 years of suspicion confirmed, why did i wait so long, especially since my instinct was telling me he was cheating- but me in denial, didn't want to believe the guy that i madly loved, was willing to die for, was doing this to me, and I treated him like a King. My advice, confront him now and tell him the phone goes, and if he cant live by your demands, then leave him. YOU DESERVE A FAITHFUL MAN
I don't think he should be sneaking around like that. That is what it is! Then lying to u about it just makes matters worse. Its one thing if he had the phone to call other people other than just that woman, but if he was just calling her then that is something to really think about. I wonder if he thought that he would never get caught? If u worked there too....... Maybe he likes the drama? Its a tuff call, but I know that I wouldn't want to stay with my hubby if he was doin that. If we did stay together, he would have some huge making up to do. Then there is the trust issue u will now have with him. Just stay strong and know that u are a better person than that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment