Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm looking for women to give me some advice?

I know this might be in the wrong section but I'm looking for some girls or young women to give me some advice on what to do and many browse this section.





There is this girl in one of my classes. I'm 20 and she's 19. We sit close to one another but I never have a chance to speak to her. A mutual friend was suppose to introduce us but the mutual friend hasn't told me anything and its been 6 days. I really want to get to know her so I think I should use facebook and tell her that I always want to say hi but I never had a chance to and that I was wondering if she would want to be friends and maybe get to know one another?





This looks like the only option I have at this point and I really want to be friends with her.I'm looking for women to give me some advice?
You should just introduce yourself not big deal! I bet she's dying to talk to you too, but is just to scared.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment