Friday, April 30, 2010

Can any women please give me some advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an aniversery surprise for my wife because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their husband did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women please give me some advice?
YES it feels different!!!! Circumcize it! It feels better and its healthier!Can any women please give me some advice?
nothing says ';I love you'; more than a circumcision
yea


it feels bigger
I've been with guys who are and one who wasn't....I couldn't tell a difference, honestly. Does she have a problem with you not being circumsized? I dunno. It really makes no difference to me at all.
no it wouldn't make any difference it's still you just that the head is open.
Why do you want to get circumcised? Has your wife expressed interest in your getting circumcised? Even if she has, I hope you're choosing to do this for yourself. They say that any male beyond an infant/young child experiences quite a bit of pain after getting circumcised and often regrets going through with the process.





I've also heard that guys who were uncircumcised but got circumcised say they experienced greater pleasure during sex when they were uncircumcised.





It's also untrue that a circumcised penis is ';healthier.'; You're a full-grown man and I'm sure you know how to properly clean your uncircumcised penis by this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment