Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Women Only!! Man, soon to be married! Never had sex and I'd like your advice.?

I'll be getting married in about three weeks. My fiance and I have dated for seven years (high school sweetheart) and we've never had sex or seen each other naked. I'm concerned about making her as comfortable as possible when we make love for the first time. I'd really appreciate your advice.Women Only!! Man, soon to be married! Never had sex and I'd like your advice.?
It is ackward at first because it was ';wrong'; for so long . I would talk to her about how much you love her and care about her so she doesnt feel like an object and take it slowly. If both of u are virgins thats even better because no one will REALLy know if this is how it works=). RElax and congrats on waiting I wish everyone would b/c it is a beautiful thing to share as husband and wifeWomen Only!! Man, soon to be married! Never had sex and I'd like your advice.?
one word- foreplay, foreplay, foreplay..she will have a much better experience if you get her motor running real good before intercourse
Just get over your first time jitters. It will be awkward for the both of you. Don't be afraid to laugh and enjoy yourselves. After that you both will discover the joys in waiting. Congratulations.....
Just relax!!!! the more you relax, the less pain.
You guys should talk about how you want this experience to be... Good communication will make all the difference in the world. This is a big moment in your life and you want it to be as peaceful and loving as possible. Save the acrobatics for another time and focus on giving each other pleasure.
start the kissing and hugging process and nature will take its place just relax!!! and good for you for not having sex with each other tell your married i admire that!
Congratulations on having such a long relationship. I think it might be a good idea to talk about sex before marriage because you both may find that you are incompatible in this important aspect of marriage? Or you may find you have a great relationship without or minimal sex together. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment