Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Relationship Advice! Is commitment an issue to women that act like this? Kindly read.?

Me and this girl were dating for 3 months. All of a sudden she says that she feels its not going anywhere. BUT she calls me and texts me like we are still dating. Do you think she just needs time. Today she texts me twice and calls me and I didn鈥檛 respond until an hour later and she thinks I am ignoring her. Is this a game???? I really like her and i felt we really never got to know eachother well enough. Would she still miss me if i just back off and would that be my only chance. We clicked very very well. Had sex 2 times and enjoyed each other company. Anyone have any life experiences to share etc.. I am 30 she 26.Why would she think I am ignoring her if she broke it off? Any advice or anything .. PLEASE. Could she just be thinking of still being with me? What does a girl think in this situation.Relationship Advice! Is commitment an issue to women that act like this? Kindly read.?
She's scared of commitment but she doesn't want to be alone.


I was in a relationship with a man two years older than myself who acted just like this. I figured that he did it because on the surface he fancied himself as a player but deep down he was terrified of being alone.


She's keeping you dangling so that if she feels like no one wants her, she can call you and know that you'll come running.





Tell her straight that you don't understand and if she continues to show nothing but disrespect for your feelings, ignore her.





:) xxxRelationship Advice! Is commitment an issue to women that act like this? Kindly read.?
shes scared of comittment but she loves knowing that she has someone romantically when shes feeling lonely.
She definitely likes you, and has strong feelings towards you.


It sounds like you like her too, or else you wouldnt keep putting yourself in that position.





I know where she's comming from. I've been mistrusted, and had really bad relationships before- and its tought to start a new one. Especially when everything is good. You kind of expect things to go wrong, and when they dont you back away and act like your explaning the girl does.





I would just give her time, and hopefully she realizes that what you guys have going is good. You might have to take things slow, and let her adjust. Obvisouly she wants to be with you or she wouldnt keep comming back... its just getting used to the idea of a healthy realtionship after being in a shitty one.

No comments:

Post a Comment