Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Relationship advice from psychic readers regarding if I am with the right woman.?

Any psychics out there who can help me? I've been a relationship with a married woman for a year. I have commited to her, but recently another woman has come into my life and tells me she loves me. I don't want to hurt anyone but if the married woman is the wrong one for me should I try something with the new woman? Any help/advice is gratefully received.Relationship advice from psychic readers regarding if I am with the right woman.?
If the married woman was right for you she wouldn't be married. You don't need a deceitful woman in your life. Give this other woman a chance. However, I still see someone else better suited for you further down the road.Relationship advice from psychic readers regarding if I am with the right woman.?
First psychics cannot give a reading over the internet. There is no personal connection there. They need to read you, not your computer. Anyone who says they can is not telling you the truth.





Second it sounds like you already know the answer to your own question. You may have committed to the married woman but it's obvious she has not committed to you, she's still married. The other woman may not be ';the one'; but at least it's a relationship that has a chance.
I wouldn't trust physics If i were you and anyone could tell you the answer to this. Stop whatever you have with the married woman, she's married and you should leave her alone and if she's cheating on her husband she doesn't seem like an honest caring person. I would say give this new girl a chance, she might be the right one she might not be but at least she's not married.
I don't have to be psychic to tell you that the relationship with the married one is a dead end street. Go for the new single one. You won't have the guilt and the hassle of the husband, and you can be the star of her show and not share the spotlight with another man.
first of all the married women is in a sacred union so leave that alone.


dont ask psychics turn to God in prayer i promise you those will be the answers worth while that will mean something. ill be praying for you aswell


prayer is a powerful thing








God Bless



Don't always believe psychics , they sometimes misinterpret stuff or are complete quacks.
Common sense should tell you - always pick the single woman over the married woman.
鈾?go with the new woman.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment