Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice on the ladies....bc women are weird as hell?

Im 21 male and interested in this one girl who is like a girl next door....She was very sweet and positive then she went off to college and came back a slightly different person....





she has had an interest in me and I feel the same with her...but shes been acting weird these past days...She emails me saying we need to hang out as soon as possible...so we do and we talked for a while and she seem to enjoy my company...she randomly wants to talk and invites me to parties... and I do talk to her, but sometimes she will act weird....like shes trying to find something?? or someone??





a week later she gives me a call just to check up on me and talks so I asked if she wanted to see a movie and she bombs me by saying I dunno yet.... Im thinking shes looking for a chase but iam a straightforward guy how do i play hard to get???I need advice on the ladies....bc women are weird as hell?
Don't play games. She is clueless because she is so young and has no idea who she is or what she wants. College always changes people, that is why you wait to get serious with anyone until after college and they are working.





Just be a friend and let time take care of everything else.I need advice on the ladies....bc women are weird as hell?
Please don't lump all women into the same heap and say we're all weird...that will get you nowhere.


It sounds like she is having a struggle getting used to college and she may be having problems with staying up with her classes. A lot of kids, notice I said kids, not just women, have trouble adjusting to college life, so give her some space, she's not the only girl in the world.


By next year at this time she'll probably be back to being the girl you remember....but hopefully more mature.
I agree with MOM of 2
Chill.


Women are weird.


If she wants to hang out, have a good time.


If not, move on.


College is hard, lots of social issues, tons of new people, drinking, parties, whatever.


One day she loves you, the next....?
look man, girls want what they cant have, but only to a certian point.If she's been all over you these past few weeks go for it. just dont lie because there all walking lie detectors.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment