Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can any women from 22-26 yrs old give me some advice?

Hi, I'm 25. Last nite my friend, Angela, introduced me 2 a friend of hers. we had a blast! we were w/ 4 other people. she kept tellin me how funny i was, how much she was enjoying my company %26amp; she asked if she could go 2 my car w/ me 2 smoke w/ me but i was out of smokes. Also,she kept touchin my arm,hand,etc. very touchy-feely.We have A LOT in common.HOWEVER, she has a boyfriend she's getting ready to dump cus they fight too much %26amp; she just moved out of his apartment. @ the end of the evening we exchanged numbers %26amp; she said ';Yeah! we no eachother enough now 2 exchange numbers!'; So we did, I gave her a hug goodbye %26amp; we all parted ways. I called my friend this mornin %26amp; she told me that I might not wanna ask that girl out 4 a while because of the boyfriend situation, AND the fact I'd miss out on how much fun she mite actually b w/out the pretense of a ';date';. my question is how long should i wait 2 call? %26amp; should i call her @ all?Should I just hang w/ her in group situations 4 a while?Can any women from 22-26 yrs old give me some advice?
2 things





1-depends on if you want it to be serious or just fun


and


2-depends on how long they've been together


anything over a year can constitute for allowing time after a break up


but it depends on how serious they were


women don't bounce back as easy as men


you want her to be over him before you two hook up


otherwise you'll be the rebound and trust me those guys are only good for a good lay or someone to hear all the BS he did to her


that my opinionCan any women from 22-26 yrs old give me some advice?
i would say call her but try and keep it on a friendship level. it does take time to get over a relationship and starting out as good Friends is a good way to start one. it sounds like her former relationship was serious because they lived together, so just start slow. call her, see how she is doing become good friends with her get to know who she is before you get into a relationship. find out what happen and why they fight so much. it best to go into a new relationship as Friends first.
I will be honest with you. I have been in a relationship ';on and off'; for 8 years. when were off, or going through a rough time, i sometimes flirt with other guys and lead them on to boost my confidence level. i basically mess with there minds. If im back ';on'; with the ';boyfriend'; I usually ignore the other guys.


chances are, she may be doing the same thing. OR since she did show interest in you, Just call her and be straight with her. My motto is ';what do i have to lose';? rejection isn't a problem for me anyway. You seem like a nice guy. I hope she doesn't mess with your mind. she wants to play games? ignore her.Her loss.....
What the hell


Do you like this girl?


Then call her.


What are you waiting for?


You must be interested in her if you're pondering a question like this one.


Follow that gut feeling deep inside and call the girl.
Questions are the only way to know the answers you seek. I would however make the first one, ';Are you still involved?'; Also keep in mind that she might still love this guy and been mad at him but gotten over it and back in love. If you are looking for commitment then maybe you ought to remember that after a break up the next one is usually a rebound but not always. By the way, why the age limit for people to answer? I am 43 so I guess I am too old to remember what a 25 year old is like. Wrong I am as old as the moment makes me feel. I wish you luck anyway..
Call her and ask her out.





That's my opinion, I'm 25 and I love agressive guy.
I might give it a few days but go ahead and call her...it doesn't have to turn serious right away...you can be on friendly terms until she's ready for more...although by the way you described it, she sounds ready to move on.
call her within a week any later she might forget
I'm not in your age range now, but I was once, and my advice is this. Be a friend with her while she is getting over this boyfriend she's going to break up with. She needs time to sort things out, but that doesn't mean you can't call her and talk with her. Be yourself and call her when you feel like it, tomorrow even, and just tell her it was great meeting her and chat with her but not for too long. And don't forget to ask her when's a good time for you to call her during the week.





I would say hold off on any dating, instead if you do meet, meet at the coffee shop, the library, the bookstore, etc. Make it as casual as possible and great idea to hang out in groups, that's best. Maybe call just once a week, but do call. Hold back on kissing or asking her out on a serious date for 2 months at least.





You take the lead and don't let her make a move on you first because jumping out of one relationship and into another wouldn't seem like she wants to learn anything from the other relationship before starting a new one. You want this to grow slowly, not burn like a bonfire that's burnt out quickly. Plus you don't want to be a fallback guy or a rebound.





Just take it slow, and actually I agree with your friend's advice. It's always best to know someone best as a friend first. If things work out later that you two connect, you'll feel even closer and more bonded with each other. The only other thing I advise you is to quit smoking!! You don't want to meet the love of your life and then die an early death due to lung cancer!!! Be smart and stop that if you want to stay sexy!





Hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment