Friday, April 30, 2010

This is for ALL YOU FLAKY WOMEN & THE PROS WITH REAL ADVICE!!!?

Me %26amp; several of my good friends have been disappointed LOL. I have met an amazing/ intelligent/ mixed girl @ my job %26amp; we hit it off for about a month. She used to eat dinner at WHOLE FOODS, where i work (on purpose of course ;-) constantly after her dance rehearsals). Though, I feel like I'm wasting my time pursuing her. When there's always an excuse for not getting together for at least a quick walk and snack. (a lot of my friends don't even get a responses back on the phone :/) Why can't you girls just tell us straight up that you're not interested. Because one minute I'm making out with her, next 2 weeks there's no chemistry. I know it's not that I'm unlucky but it happens to every friend with game, but seriously thought how aggressive do you want us to be? .....LMAO any thoughts?





(i wish females weren't such players hehehe)This is for ALL YOU FLAKY WOMEN %26amp; THE PROS WITH REAL ADVICE!!!?
girls could say the same thing why r all guys players? but its not true, just keep looking, maybe look for a type of girl you normaly wouldnt,. do u usualy look for hawt smoken girls? probably. try looking for the oens who r naturaly down to earth pretty, innocent nice girls. girls that actualy want a guy to care for them not just a fling,





keep looking and you will find,





;)








goodluckk!This is for ALL YOU FLAKY WOMEN %26amp; THE PROS WITH REAL ADVICE!!!?
hiiiiiiiii.All girls are not same.They differ in their mentality.k.dont bother about that.U just try to discard her.Its better for u.keep smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment