Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can someone give me advice on a crush I have(women preferably)?

I went to renew my cell phone contract and the girl who helped me was beautiful, I felt she liked me too because of body language (you know touching her hair,the smiles and a little too friendly) but most of all because of the fact that when she was describing the blackberry that I finally got, she made the comment : ';and well you could text me';.....and I for one had a girlfriend at that moment, second I am a little shy when meeting a lady for the frist time and third there were people beside me and I KNOW I should have said '; well if you give me your number i definetley will'; ....but anyways i blew it and just said: that sounds like a good idea and we both kind of laughed and when I left she said that if i needed to make changes on the blackberry she could help me, she gave me her card and i said bye.....now I dont have a girlfriend anymore and i cant get this girl off my mind ,,,but more than 10 days have passed and I dont know how to approach her again....I think she likes romantic guys so how should I approach her again?





Should I go and make changes as an excuse?


Should I send her an e-mail? I have her business e-mail


Should I send just an appreciative e-mail about the way she helped me ?


Should I send her flowers?


Did I blow it?





Please help...if you can tell me your age also that would be great





Thanks a bunchCan someone give me advice on a crush I have(women preferably)?
lol...call her card duh! say your black berry deleted all your contacts or something. and then maybe while she's helping you...ask her can i text you just in case i need help or something...


-hope i helpedCan someone give me advice on a crush I have(women preferably)?
Should I go and make changes as an excuse? YES


Should I send her an e-mail? I have herbusiness e-mail YES


Should I send just an appreciative e-mail about the way she helped me ? YES


Should I send her flowers? YES


Did I blow it? No at all.





Do exactly as listed above, conquering each step.








What do you got to do with my age- u won't benefit a dime revealing it to her.
did i blow it =NO NOO

No comments:

Post a Comment