Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can any women from 22-26 yrs old give me some advice?

Hi, I'm 24; 25 n 1 month,last nite my friend introduced me (it was a set-up deal) 2 a friend of hers. we had a blast! we were w/ 4 other people. she kept tellin me how funny i was, how much she was enjoying my company %26amp; she asked if she could go 2 my car w/ me to smoke w/ me but we didn't, i was out of smokes. Anyway, she kept touchin my arm, hand, poking my chest, etc. very touchy-feely.anyways we have a lot in common.HOWEVER, she has a boyfriend she's getting ready to dump, she just moved out of his apartment. @ the end of the evening we exchanged numbers %26amp; she said ';Yeah! we no eachother enough now 2 exchange numbers!'; So we did, I gave her a hug goodbye %26amp; we all left the bar. I called my friend this morning %26amp; she told me that I might not wanna ask her out on a date 4 a while because of the boyfriend situation, AND the fact I'd miss out on how much fun she might actually b w/out the pretense of a ';date';. my question is how long should i wait to call? %26amp; should i call her at all?Can any women from 22-26 yrs old give me some advice?
She comes across as a two timer here. She playing you along. Ok she joked with you boosting your ego etc. Just because your hoping she dump the bf and you two get hitch. But I get the feeling reading this she do the same to you. I don't think you should call. Find someone who is free, not someone you have to wait to see if she will dump her ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment