Friday, April 30, 2010

WOMEN: Did I give this guy good advice?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





I hate giving the tough love, but he forced my hand. Did I just save this guy from humiliation?WOMEN: Did I give this guy good advice?
Yes! Good for you. In 99% of cases if you just DO what you feel is right - you will be right!!!





Men are awesome logical thinkers.


Even if a guy doesn't know what to do himself...


If you tell him the truth --- and you KNOW it,


he will THANK you for it.





But women are not like that.





The more truth you tell a woman,


the more angry she's going to get,.





FEMALE ANGER IS THE WEATHERVANE OF TRUTH.





Which is more important??


Running around making some silly girl ';happy';?


Buying her gifts and telling her what she wants to hear?





.... or doing what you know is right.





I rest my case.WOMEN: Did I give this guy good advice?
Yes, you def did! The poor guy, how can he even consider giving this girl a gift. He is probably her ';better than my boyfriend, but I would never date him guy';. No, he needs to find a girl who will love him, he sounds sweet!
You gave him bad advice, im not being rude, but what's so bad about getting your best friend a gift?


Nver mind, you gave your opinion, you have the right to.
offtopic:Man I am in the exact situation as the guy in askmen.com pg2. After I told a girl I liked her she started ignoring me and we're back to being friends permanently. I also cannot get her off my mind.
I'd say it was pretty reasonable advice.
u sounded soo sure giving that advice!! n now u r coming here wondering if u gave him good advice!!!!


....if u r right good 4 u!! if u r wrong, that guy is screwd!!
lmfao, i totally agree with you. 10 *high fives* to you.
because you tried yes..
Can it Cool-Aid man! I've got a sling-shot!
well u gave the right answer..i support you..xD
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment