Friday, April 30, 2010

Men/Women... Help a desperate girl, please? Honest advice appreciated!?

I鈥檓 just going to break it down like this:





Every single day for the past month and a half (every single day) my neighbor has come over. He pulls up from work, gets out of his truck and walks straight to my place. He does this even when he鈥檚 worked a long weekend day 鈥?makes it a point to come over to my place and stay for a while to talk. I鈥檓 new to the neighborhood (which I must say is very small). We have started developing a comfortable friendship and I am now definitely developing a crush on him. I鈥檝e known him since I moved in (3 months ago) but we now spend a lot of time together. He鈥檚 41, I鈥檓 28 鈥?we are both single. I have a feeling he might be into me, but I鈥檓 just not so sure? What can I do to confirm his feelings without coming straight out and telling him? I don鈥檛 want to ruin anything we have going on but at the same time, I don鈥檛 want to miss out on something that could be? I don鈥檛 think he knows I鈥檓 interested and I don鈥檛 know what to do to show him that I am.





Would a man spend this much time with a woman if he just wanted to be friends?


Men/Women... Help a desperate girl, please? Honest advice appreciated!?
Invite him over for dinner, say you've cooked too much and knock on his door or something. Then while chatting you could say it's pleasant to have his company for dinner and you should do it again somewhere else (like a restaurant wink wink), take it from there.Men/Women... Help a desperate girl, please? Honest advice appreciated!?
Based on the facts you presented, I think it safe to say he is interested. I find some humor in this whole thing because I feel if you laid all your cards on the table the problem may be solved. I would bet he feels very much the same and is looking for a sign from you. Communication, is the basis to move any further.
This man is on you like a hound dog, and you're worried he might not like you?


Lady, He likes you to the point it worries me. Of course he knows you're interested too. Next time he comes over after work say ';I don't want to cook tonight - say, do you want to go out and grab some dinner?';.





He's 41. You're 28. He's hit the motherlode.
Well it could be that he likes you but he could also be very lonely and want company after a hard days work. You should pay more attention to the things he does when he comes over. How does he look at you? Does he touch you when you guys talk? What is his body language? Those are some sure fire ways to find out if he's interested in you.
You could inquire as to where a good place would be to meet people or just pep yourself up a bit more than usual and see if he notices. As a guy, I would tend to think that he is interested in something a bit more than just friends but I could be wrong.
you are an adult, just ask him to go the movies some night.tell him you appreciate his friendship but maybe you should not spend so much time together as you are starting to have feelings for him, and see how he responds, he may tell you he likes you too.
From a good guy point of view I think most guys are somewhat oblivious when a female likes him but for a older man he should know what he wants. (relationship etc.) Him coming over as much as he is does is alittle more than than neighborly. You should got 4 it!





good luck


juanjohnny
You can't get anymore obvious - he likes you. Why not ask him if he'd like to go out for a coffee or a drink sometime? It's a harmless question that might help you get the answer you're looking for.
If you had to break it down honesty is the best policy, but timing is involved in your question. You will know when you will make that plunge of no return, exiting isn't it.
I'd definitely say he's into you. However, are you comfortable with that age gap? And also, if things go badly once you do go out, it'll be an awkward situation since you guys are neighbors.
I think there is a love connection between you two . Don't grow old , alone . This guy could be mister right . Tell him your true feelings . If he fells the same as you , wonderful . If he doesn't , at least you know you tried .
in a way you can physically say what you are thinking. Yes, it is possible for him to spend this muck time with you and just want to be friends.
maybe he's just geniunely friendly... or maybe he's interested... either way..does it matter? you enjoy him coming over, you enjoy his friendship. why bother asking questions and ruining it. if he wants more, he'll make the move...
cook him a nice meal,get in some wine and ask if he would like to spend a little more time together.





he's obviously interested or he would not be hanging around





maybe he's on yahoo asking the same question
Oh, he's interested. Just start having a sandwich and a cold beer waiting for him when he gets there, he won't stand a chance
I think he's already showing he likes you by coming over every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ask him out to dinner one night. when the bill comes offer to pay the tab by saying i asked you out on this date so its on me. his reaction to the date word will give you your answer
honest advice: all men want you know what








men are such pigs... that's why i gave up on them years ago.








good luck sistah!
i think oyu have a chance that he might liek you maybe ask him out as friends maybe invite him to bring his friends and oyu bring your or somehting do somehting if oyu like him
ask him to dinner, I'm sure he's interested, just be honest and confident.
Your first question: I would just kiss him, if he completely rejects you at least you'll know.





And your second question: I don't think he would, it seems he likes you.
Invite him over for dinner
you have posted this question 100 times already...
Sounds like the crush is mutual. Invite him to stay for dinner and see how it goes
Next time he comes over confront him about it.
*
rub it in that you're looking for a husband in a joking manner, maybe ask him out.
Swallow your pride and ask him.





That's it.
yes my friend spends lots of time with me and he and i are married
this guy is like a pedo but obviously he digs you just ask him out for dinner it doesnt do any harm....
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww he is old! dont do anything

No comments:

Post a Comment