Friday, April 30, 2010

I am married but I think about relations with women all the time. I am female...any advice?

Yes I have been with a female before. Society and my family of course would only accept a heterosexual relationship. Does this make me gay or bisexual?I am married but I think about relations with women all the time. I am female...any advice?
I too was in this position for years. I was depressed because I knew that society is cruel to gays. But when I finally realized that I can't change who I am and I came out it was a relief. My family which I just knew would disown me actually was happy for me. I know that not every family is as open as mine however you never know until you try. If all you can think about is being with a woman I would say yes you are gay. And you know what society is actually more open then I thought. I found more people that I had known for years were gay, and before I never knew that. LOL Remember they call us GAY for a reason....';We are so happy!'; I wish you luck in finding yourself, maybe look online for a support group for gays and lesbians. There are many out there if you look.I am married but I think about relations with women all the time. I am female...any advice?
Tell your husband have a talk he may love you for the adventure I know I would.
Only if you are love other girl that makes u to be an bisexual.I think that will help you
You are the only one that can really answer that question.
If you act on it, then it makes you an adultress and bisexual. A lot of women experiment with other women, you are wired different then men, much more apt to try things becuase of your sensualality, this does not make you gay, gay is gay, it just makes you horny. You might be a trysexual= that means you like to try all types of sex acts. Bottom line is that you are involved in unhealthy thoughts, usually this is a sign of a problem inside yourself or in your marriage. People often get married before they are ready or just do not want to be married anymore and look for ways to get out of it. You could be looking for a way out and using this as a way to do it. My only advice is that we must try to do the right thing in all situTIONS, BUT i DO NOT KNOW WHAT THat right thing always is.
Questions like how many women have you been, how long have you been married, did you only marry because society and family would have otherwise not accepted any other relationship outside of heterosexual, would you rather be in a relationship with a woman, Would be some questions you should answer to yourself. You might only be curious or yes bi-sexual. What would your husband's reaction be if you told him you were interested in women? Would he let you explore or would he be appauld?
you are only a lesbian if you desire physical AND emotional relations with women. it may be a phase.
this means you are bisexual....and put your heart wherever it is comfortable with if you're comfortable with women stay with women and get divorce with your husband,but if you're comfotable with your husband,forget about being bisexual and relationships with female!or the same sex as you!
If you find men sexually attractive, you're bisexual. Pretty simple.
Who are we to tell you what you are,, you know your degree of curiosities, your desires, your likes and all,, I am sure that between gay or bisexual that you will fit in there somewhere,, but why,, Why should we all put ourself in a catagory,, I know,, how about the ';Human Being'; catagory,, and after that it really is no one elses business what you do who you do or what you like to do with who, I believe that no matter what we have ALL at some point thought about even as brief as it may have been, have wondered or a brief thought about a same sex situation, some may have thought it and then thought ';what the heck am I thinking'; and dismissed it, while others may have thought enough about it to act on it, I am a male and I acted on it in 1987, and realized I was more open to things even as an adult, that I used to deny and especially deny thinking about to anyone, I am not attracted to guys at all, but the friend I had an encounter with I felt I could trust him and so we discussed it and I told him that I am a crossdresser and he was ok with that and we both agreed that we both were into the idea of experimenting with oral,, now we are still friends even now, but as you mention family and society do not accept or approve things that many of us feel is none of their damn business, So until society realizes that just because a guy likes wearing lingerie at home in private or that Bi-curious or Bi-sexual people are able to enjoy themself and the person they are,, while others have to much time on their hands to ***** about what others do in their own life, I am sure that if you were to ask your husband he would be very open to you having a Bi-encounter, I bet he'll wanna watch
I think about having relations with women too and it pisses my wife off.
If you don't mind being with men too, then you are probably bisexual. You really need to be honest with your husband about this or else it will fester until it explodes.
Bisexual ;)
invite your husband to watch or accompany you.......you may be able to have it both ways
You are gay and you don't need you'r families approval to be a lesbian. If you have been with a female then you are truly a lesbian. Divorce you'r husband and be with your true colors.





You'r family will accept it overtime and here in San Francisco it's pretty easy to be homosexual. You need to be honest with you'r family
Well if your still into your husband, and you still are thinking of women, then your most likely bi. If you only like women and dont like your husband, your probably gay.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment