Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need advice about what to do (Adult Women Preferred)?

Alright, I have been seeing this girl for a few months and was going to talk to her about where this relationship was going.





Last night I tried to text somebody what questions to ask and how should I go about asking her how she was feeling about the relationship. Little did I know that I was not sending the text message to the correct person. Instead I sent the message to the girl that I am dating.





Do you think that everything will be okay. I just tried calling her but received her voicemail should I back off and wait until she contacts me. This is not a child but an adult. Prefer adult responses only!Need advice about what to do (Adult Women Preferred)?
I did the same thing before but worse! You should not ignore the situation because it is not going to just go away. If she is not answering maybe text her and let her know that you want to talk to her about some things. If she does not respond or call you I would give it a day or two. You don't want to give the impression that you did something bad. Just be honest when you do talk to her. I think it will be fine.Need advice about what to do (Adult Women Preferred)?
Is it clear from the messages that you are talking about her? Did you use her name? Does she like this person you mean to be texting?





If she's an adult, then it should not bother her that you screwed up and send her the texts by accident. She should realize that you are wanting to take your relationship further, and that should make her happy. That's assuming that she thinks the person you meant to be asking is someone you should be asking. Ex-girlfriend or your mother wouldn't be good.





But if it wasn't clear you were talking about her, then she might think you were talking about someone else that you're seeing. So you can't afford to wait for her to call you. You need to contact her ASAP and explain, so she won't think you were cheating on her.
Maybe this is the way that it was supposed to happen in a miracle like way!





Since she already knows what your questions are, go ahead and have the discussion. She probably has the same questions for you. I think that you both need to get it out about where you would like the relationship to advance.





If she is the woman that you need, everything will be fine! If she hasn't gotten back to you, then give her a day or two to come to a conclusion about you. If she hasn't responded in a week, then she is playing mind games and then you will know where you stand.





Good Luck to you both and I hope (*hint*) that it will work out for the best!
as long as you did not say anything creepy or rude she should be ok :)


just give her some space


maybe wait a couple days and say something like


'; i'm sorry, i thought you were another one of my close friends, i was just nervous because i like you so much'; something sweet but not to kiss-*** lol


good luck :D
ha ha. This is a perfect way to ask her out! it make you seem like a cute little puppy. I like puppies. ^_^





Just hold off, don't suffocate her. she's probably a bit confused/embarresed by all this. ^_^





good luck lover boy!
she'll probably find it endearing I would call her and fess up you didn't know and realized and you wanted to know what she thought.
you need to talk to this person face to face. not on the phone or text.
k im going to be adultish about this cause you nee help ok don't get to overwhelmed at least you weren't talking to your friend about how big your... KIDDING!!!!
send some roses unexpectedly.


my boyfriend did that when he thought i was mad at him.


it made my entire day.


we have been married for bout 8 years now.
Simple Solution: Murder. Maybe use a coke can, or a garden rake. Those work really well. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment