Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The women in my office are pigs when it comes to the restroom...advice?

When I say pigs, I mean they don't make sure the toilet is flushed and leave messes on the seat....UCK!!! I can't believe some women are like this (remind me never to go to their homes!!) I'm sorry this is such a gross subject matter but management won't address it and I'm thoroughly disgusted at this point!!The women in my office are pigs when it comes to the restroom...advice?
This is not only happening in your office, but in offices all over the country. Women seem to have lost all sense of decency. They go into the bathroom and take a dump and don't even bother to flush the toilet. Not even when they are menstruating! They walk out without washing their hands. And then they have the nerve to want to have potluck! And don't discount the managers, they do the same thing. I have tried posting messages on the mirrors and the doors, only to have them taken down. They leave the restroom so quickly that I can never pinpoint the culprit.





Call a meeting with the whole office (men, as well as, women), just for the sole purpose of addressing this unsanitary issue. It is truly a health violation!The women in my office are pigs when it comes to the restroom...advice?
If I were in your shoes, I'd post some notes that say The Maid is Off Duty and that they need to clean up after themselves; or something like that.


But be sure to be inconspicuous. You don't want people hating on you.
Bring a camera, take pictures, and put them up on the office wall.
I completley agree with you! It's like that in almost every office I have ever worked. You know I have to say in the men's defense woman are PIGS when it comes to the bathrooms!! Men's bathrooms are usually cleaner!


My bathroom at work you name it..Used tampons, on the floor, blood and pee on the seat. People do not have the courtsey to clean up after themselves.


I know you said management wont address it but have you actually talked to someone in management about it? You should NOt have to work in those conditions..


If you can I would confidentaly talk to your manager and maybe have them put a mass memo or email out to everyone about keeping the bathrooms clean. One of my old boss's did this and it worked. It was embarrassing especially for woman that DO keep clean in there but it did work. Maybe put up some signs in the bathroom door when you first walk in on keeping the bathroom clean..
You have to have some house rules in your office particularly on the use of the comfort rooms and have sanctions for those who do not follow.
That happens where I work at, and now we have signs in the bathroom telling everyone to clean up when they leave
Oh my gawd that is SICK. Maybe it's the janitors fault tho... I mean maybe he doesnt clean up properly. Even though I will admit that there is really no excuse for 'messes on the toilet seat'! How could you just leave a stall like that?? Ewww!!! If you go in one that someone just left, and it's all disgusting, you should stop them and say something!!! Seriously they need to be told. OR even better, right a note and posted on the bathroom door saying something about cleaning up after yourselves. And if you wanted to you could even sign the bottom ';Thankyou Managment'; If you're sneaky about it noone would even know it was you!

No comments:

Post a Comment