Friday, April 30, 2010

Can any women please give me some advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I was thinking of surprising my girlfriend because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their man did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women please give me some advice?
i dunno...but i'm trying my best to help...so if a guy really did that for me...i would be so happy cuz i finally get to see my beloved again! i would feel so sorry that he came all this way jux to see me yet i'm happy to see him...but i don't knoe ur girlfirendso i don't knoe wat kind of person she is. aniwaise do wat ur heart said!Can any women please give me some advice?
Maybe. im not sure never happebed to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment