Friday, April 30, 2010

Can any women please give me some advice?

I have a strange interest. I know it's strange, so please don't simply tell me it is.


I am extremely turned on by being kicked in the nuts by women.





No I'm not from New Jersey, and I'm honestly not trolling.





I don't currently have a girlfriend (though I did once have one who shared my interest in this).


I'm not about to go around making women angry in the hopes of it happening, because that would be annoying and weird.





It isn't so much about the pain, but rather the vulnerability, and the sense of humiliation that comes from being incapacitated by a smaller/less strong woman, and in a way that only a male can be incapacitated.


What's also strange is that I'm not submissive in any other part of my life, including other sexual aspects.





If a guy friend told you he was into this, would you be freaked out?


If he asked you to do it, would you?





How could I find a woman (without paying a prostitute) who would be willing to do this?Can any women please give me some advice?
call me!Can any women please give me some advice?
There's nothing wrong with that. It isn't weird and if anyone tells you it is, tell them to go play with themselves. =]





I know lots of women that would do that for you, including myself.





It isn't weird. I promise.





My guy friend gets turned on by that as well. He will randomly ask me to kick him in the nuts. There is nothing wrong with it.





Hope I helped. =]





Love,


Emmy%26lt;3
Incapacitated? Like strangled/choked?


WHAHEY! Im in for that mate lol, theres a first time for everything


Give me a few shots and im good to go
so your saying this doesnt hurt you??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment