Friday, April 30, 2010

What to say to you women out? I need this advice from a female.?

I get nervous when approaching females that I am interested in because most of them are so hott, highly intelligent, and holding down their own with no need for a man, which makes me feel like I'm out of my league. When I see a woman I want to talk to, what things should I say to her and what are good questions to ask when starting a conversation? I'm the type to say a few words to get the conversation started then I get a loss for words after that and I don't know what else to talk about to make the conversation last for long periods of time. What things you prefer I say to females I am scared to talk to, especially ones who are way above my league in the looks department and intelligence department? Some can talk about things some way at the top stuff even I can't relate to. I feel like I need a college degree just to relate to, those kind of females are what I am talking about.What to say to you women out? I need this advice from a female.?
grow a pair.What to say to you women out? I need this advice from a female.?
Don't feel that way! Just because they have a bachlors or a masters or anyother degree doesn't mean they are hard to have a converstation with. But you can tell by their degrees that they are very focused women and know what they want. My best advice to you would be to talk to them about their lifes goals or plans for the future. Start a converstation like that, and then maybe you can shift it to their status. If they have a boyfriend or something of the sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment