Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need an advice from single moms or maybe women in general?

I had an affair with a married man..I got pregnant and now I have a Beautiful daughter.. I'm in my earliest 20s.. I filed for child support and I already went to the first heiring and his wife was right there with him being all loving with him.. They both made me feel like trash.. I know I made a mistake.. I was naive and stupid for doing what I did and apparently my self esteem then was low; any way I did approached her and apologized with her for what she is going thru and she came to me and told she would not change the world to be in my shoes..I didn't say anything because I didn't want to hurt her.. But the truth is that I didn't even know her name, so how can some one hurt someone that they don't even know..? Any way it was a really painful time for me all this is really draining.. What I try to understand is why she will be all loving with him that was the one who hurt her directly and was all mad at me, when I didn't even know her? Can some one help me to understand why two women would fight for a men who is not worth it? or why two women should confront each other and try to hurt each for some one that hurt both of them? I cant understand that? I need an advice from single moms or maybe women in general?
This same situation happened to me - except I was the betrayed wife. My first immediate reaction when all this news broke out was to protect my children and my family. I went into complete protective mode... and that included doing everything possible to keep my husband (I even foolishly told him that we should raise the baby - because he and his little girlfriend clearly weren't capable of doing so). As the months went by the shock slowly wore off and I realized the biggest fool in this big mess was me. My husband continued to keep in touch with this woman - and of course I realized he'd have to be in touch with her FOREVER since she was STUPID enough to get herself pregnant and she wanted his $$$ (you could see those symbols glowing in her eyes). So I went into a new protective mode - the one of surving independent single mom - and divorced him. The other woman contacted me once and actually wanted my children to spend time with her kid - I told her if she ever contacted me or my kids again I'd file harassment charges against her. I then took my ex husband back to court and waived his child support responsibilities to me so that I would have full parental control. Hon, trust me on this - money from other people keeps you in chains. You got yourself into this mess, now be strong enough to raise that baby on your own.I need an advice from single moms or maybe women in general?
You should really just go to the hearing and ignore him and the wife. You are doing this to take care of your child and that is the important thing. Don't worry about the wife because she is the dumb one because if he cheated on her once, he will do it again. Just let this whole thing be a learning experience for you and remember to ask yourself next time ';If I were married would I want someone to have an affair with my husband and wreck my marriage or home?'; Put your daughter first and forget your feelings or the wife's feelings.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment