Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Women dont see me. why is that? I need an advice?

I am a 25 years old guy. I think im a nice guy and I have a nice face and body too. I am open mined, and easy going, but women DONT see me.. why is that. I am single for a long time and it started to annoy me. What shall I do, Please a adviceWomen dont see me. why is that? I need an advice?
because women are attracted to jerks ... as much as they complain about men being dogs ... some of us constantly will only date they guy who will treat us like crap ... although i dont fall into this category a lot of women do ... my advice to you is to not change keep doing what you doing ... the right woman who can appreciate a decent man will come along ... dont look too hard ... she'll come when you not even expecting !

No comments:

Post a Comment