Friday, April 30, 2010

Can any women please give me some advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an surprise for my girlfriend because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their man did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women please give me some advice?
Uh, don't do it for a girl. Not even if she asks you.





If you do it, do it for yourself. For health reasons or your own happiness. Changing your body for another person (i.e. plastic surgery, circumcision) isn't cool.





(BTW, I've never been with an uncircumcised guy. I don't know if there's a difference. I'd think not though.)Can any women please give me some advice?
dont do it for her.do it for you if thats what you really want. i say dont do it. are you crazy why now. i love them un circumsized.your only making it shorter now and if you dont know how to clean i will teach you. theres really no need to do it only if its your choice and your reason.
You will be cutting off thousands of nerve endings in your ';manhood';. It will cause you to lose sensation and you'll expreience less pleasure.


Weather you are natural or snipped doesn't matter to women because when it is ';up'; it looks the same. You will be robbing yourself. Don't do it.
not really it is not how it looks or how big it is. it depends on how the guy uses it. that is all that counts.
that's NOT something you do for someone else. especially not a girl that's overseas....
What a bizarre idea. I am amazed that you would want to do this ';for your girlfriend';. If she is horrified by the whole thing, then it is irreversible! If you and your girlfriend split up, what then? Has she asked you to do it? Why on Earth would you want to?
It doesn't matter to me...it's your preference.
I have been with been with both and their really isn't that much of a difference when it comes to intercourse. The only problem that I always had with the guy that was not circumcised was that kept getting Bacterial Vaginosis.
I really don't think it makes any difference.
I guess it would be the best time to do it, but ouch what a way to try to woo your girlfriend. At least you can say you sacrificed some pain for the relationship but unless it's been an issue for her she may/may not be happily surprised. However if she leaves you, you may be better off because ouch! I have only 'seen' both and it's better looking circumsized but I've 'heard' it doesn't make much of a sexual difference.
Oh my. Why would you do that? I wouldn't recommend having parts of your body cut off unless it was medically necessary. I'd be very upset if my other half did that.





As far as sensation, generally speaking, sex is more pleasurable for men and women when the man is intact. Also prevents chaffing, soreness and desensitization in the area.
i don't think so but health wise its cleaner do what makes you feel better she wont feel a difference during sex.
WHAT??? I would think he was crazy. It does not make any sexual difference to us and some men loose some feeling when they have this done. Are you willing to chance that?? Sit down and really think about what you are doing... I say DONT DO IT!
Why try to fix something that is not broken?? Yes, that would certainly be a surprise!! She doesn't want you to change!! So don't go getting stupid ideas in your head!! She would much more prefer that you pamper her and treat her like the beautiful lady that she is!!
Do what you feel is best....for you....However, I don't know if it would make a difference....Good Luck
How would a woman know concerning your body its going to majorely hurt but you are very romantic to do it for her better hurry
No, dosent really matter to me. But the guy I loved wasnt circumsized, he was a little self conscious about it. I liked it just as much or more than if he were circumsized. Id tell you to keep it the way it is but if you want to get circumsized do it. I think you would probably be better off leaving it alone as far as pleasure is concerned, though i dont know for sure. All I know is I dont mind uncircumsized ones. Ive had better sex with the uncircumsized.

No comments:

Post a Comment