Friday, April 30, 2010

I love older girls/women, but all I really have a definite chance at getting is girls at my age, any advice?

I'm 19 %26amp; pretty good looking and get alot of attention from ladies, from middle school all the way up to the 40's. While I am really attracted to 35+ ladies, I primarily find myself wanting to date girls who are in the range of 21-25. However, I've had only one fling, and that was with a girl who wants me as her drinking buddy and maybe more. Anyway, I am asking this question mainly because I like this girl who is 23 at my work. I see her once a month and I barely know her, but I know she thinks I'm ';cute'; and she gave me a ride home once. But I'm afraid to flirt with her because I believe she thinks I am too young for her, and since people often confuse me with being a 10th grader I guess that doesn't help either.





Anyway, the main question is how do I flirt with a girl older than me without letting the psychological effects I just described get in the way?I love older girls/women, but all I really have a definite chance at getting is girls at my age, any advice?
Well be yourself, be confident in yourself that you and her will be together.





Older women, well she isn't that old, don't like all the bullshit. They want to get straight to the point. They don't like playing all the games this is why older women are more attractive because if they want you they will let you know it and will take charge if you are too scared.





Since she is not that old yet she will still play games. Give her compliments. Looks, Smell, Clothes...etc...





If she likes you then it should be easy flirting.





If she doesn't then try extra hard but be confident and sincere.I love older girls/women, but all I really have a definite chance at getting is girls at my age, any advice?
Well its ok to like older women but that doesn't mean u cant flirt with the girl at ur work if ur 19 and shes 23 there isn't to many years between u 2 all u have to do is show her that ur age doesn't matter and that ur both mature and meant for each other.
psychological?? srry im not at that grammar level yet but i can be of some help (i hope). you can try to compliment her. and just try to be yourself. in some cases the more she gets to no you the more attracted she gets.
Sir an older woman knows way too much about what she is doing in the well bedroom. Quiet frankly I doubt you would survive the encounter.
Just go for the gold. Old women are far more appreciative if you understand what I'm saying.
i need pics too. sorry.





help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
dnt do it youll regret it in the future actually jst think about the future prob not a pretty site i hate to break it to u
nasty, go to jail, you seniorphile.
that age range is tough for u, u'd have better luck with the 35+ ones than the early 20's
how about this go with a 20 to 25 girl they r way prettier then 35 and old women u jackass
just act like age is not a factor. it's just a number.
This is a joke question, right?
trust me don't be afraid. confidence is KEY
pics?

No comments:

Post a Comment