Friday, April 30, 2010

Help me in my relationship situation-advice, please! For all the gays, women, and men I need your help on this?

A quick summary about me. I am a serious bodybuilder, young, good and honest person.





Heres the scoop. I am currently dating this guy (We will call him ';Bob'; in this content). One major problem, is he still living with his ex. I asked him several times why he hasn't moved out. He has told me that he cant afford to move out because he has car payments and in debt. He also tells me that his relationship with his ex is very rocky. ';Bob'; tells me that they dont see much of each other because of their work schedule so the living situation is not that bad when his ex is not home. Another major concern to me is that they were once ';married.'; Meaning that they had a commiment ceromony. But around '05, that all fell apart when his ex abandoned him in a time when he was in need. ';Bob'; tells me that he will never forget that day when he abandoned him and that will never forgive him. Also, when ';Bob'; and his ex were together, he told me that they never had much sex, They went for a year or so without having sex. ';Bob'; tells me that he doesnt love him anymore. ';Bob'; also tells me that his ex has some serious anger issues and does this passive aggressive manipulation towards him; and that he has to be kind and help him around the house. I ask ';Bob'; what his friends think of his ex and they dont like him as well. However, ';Bob'; brings his friends over when his ex is around, but he doesnt allow me to come over when his ex around. ';Bob'; tells me that his ex disappears somewhere when he has company.





However, he just recently told me that his ex wants to get back with him. The other day, I had looked at his facebook account, and I noticed that his status says, ';Married to (his ex).'; Of course, I was hurt and devistated. I confronted him about it and he told me he did it to piss me off and that he is not in love with him anyway (I accuse him a lot of cheating). . Plus, that he is tired of me snooping around and me looking at his phone to see if he is cheating on me. I have MAJOR trust issues with him because, obviously he is still living with this ex. We have our arguements A LOT, but the make up part is incredible! Its hard for me to keep distant from him (or each other). I have tried so many times to leave him, but something keeps me coming back.





Now, my concerns are:


-Should I take his word and trust him that him and his ex are no more?


-Do you think he is just using me because of my well kept physique (he has a thing for bodybuilders)?


-Am I just hard headed, naive, REALLY STUPID that there is something still going on with them?


-How do I forget about him so that I don't keep comming back? I cant go through this anymore.





Out of all the muscles I have and that they can endure at the gym, my heart can't take this anymore, it hurts...Help me in my relationship situation-advice, please! For all the gays, women, and men I need your help on this?
i dont think you should be worried, because she is his ex for a reason, also she ran out on him so he will be the more angry person in this so i dont think he will be crawling back to her, i think you should trust him, i really do, your with him over his ex for a reason, he wants you more and unless he is like the town bicycle then i dont think you have anything to be concerned over, if you need more help feel free to ask me anything i'll try my best to help you out with anythingHelp me in my relationship situation-advice, please! For all the gays, women, and men I need your help on this?
IF YOU WANT TO GET RELATIONSHIP ADVICE, CHAT WITH OTHERS WHO CAN RELATE TO YOUR SITUATION, OR READ ABOUT THE LATEST CELEBRITY DATING GOSSIP AND MORE, GO REGISTER AND CHECK OUT PIMPMYRELATIONSHIP.NET. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHERS IN NEED.
even though u are not going to take this advice, still gonna type it. let it go, time heals all wounds. what doesn't break u only makes u stronger. ur heart won't start to heal until u have ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment