Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Advice on how to attract more women?

I work out 3 x's week, work full time job, and have a walking metro paper route on saturdays so I can be busy busy. I just saw these few videos of women and guys dancing and I wanna be one of the guys dancing with the hot women...... Baha men song ';move it like this shake it like that'; and ';Make love in this club '; by usher ft chris brown. luda. I would like to go out to a club and dance with women but i got noone to go with and last time I got booted out of Sub Zero night club because I got violent and started hitting things when I WAS DRUNK . Those songs i mentioned just make me wanna grind on a hot woman and touch her body. women can be amazing ok how do I ATTRACT more women ? people have told me that I am too aggressive and women get scared ugh I am confused !!! help ?Advice on how to attract more women?
don't be aggressive women don't go for that honestly just be yourself be respectful and enjoy yourself when u do you give out the vibes people go for that's a turn on,forget those videos that's not reality,we don't like guys grinding on us treating us like a piece of meat unless were only looking for 1 thing xAdvice on how to attract more women?
find something you are either happy with or become great at --- find something and do it --- I am working out alot -- big workouts -- 3 - 400 pushups miles of walking sprinting running - a hundred situps -- going to bring in my core sides back on the weekends -- I have the genetics

Report Abuse



Maybe try to start with girls who are more aggressive, so that you'll be on the same level. Maybe go to the club with a bunch of your buddies and meet women there (at the clubs). Go to a different club this time......


Try not to drink as much at the clubs I guess?


That's all I got.
Be yourself,Don't ever try to compete with your guy frends and do'nt ever lookk desperate infront of a lady you like.Be a gentleman and from there the right lady will apear.Just do't be in a rush,be patient.
BEST ANSWER RIGHT HERE, lol....TRUST ME!:





http://www.chickmagnet101.com/50tipsfora鈥?/a>
Try being a decent human being. Women actually dig that in a guy,
';game';
You know what ? Maybe after asnwering u this question I should copy the whole things so that when i meet questions like this I can paste it out.


Please go to this link http://heavenlife.stevesctt1.hop.clickba鈥?/a> .


It will answer to all your questions. I recommended this book to my brother and when i asked him to give me a copy he didnt. Simply he said '; guy's secret '; .


If I have a copy of the book I would send you a copy.


Anyway I wish you luck and I am sure you will after reading this book. My brother 's never had any problem with wowmen again .


No gimmick :-( !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment