Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice from women. What should I do?

I met a woman in class who seems special to me. We see each other once a week for class. During the second week, we talked a bit during and after class, I asked for her number and she gave it to me. We talked for close to a hour on the phone a few days later and had a great conversation (mixture of laughs and serious exchange of information). During class in the 3rd week, we talked quite a bit in class and walked for a few blocks after school so that we could talk. I'm interested in her and it seems like we have a lot in common. She told me that she would like to have friendship before a relationship, which is fine with me. I think that's a great first step but I think that sometimes people get so caught up in the ';friendship'; stage that when they want to make the next move, the other person can't see them as anything other than a friend. How do I avoid this and how often do you think that I should contact and talk to her(if I talk to her too often will she think I'm coming on2strong?Advice from women. What should I do?
OK OK are we talking about the same girl that I answered the other question... I hope so....





OK with this situation ..... that is so great that she gave you her phone number and that you guys have been talking because that is always good.....


of coarse a girl always wants a friendhip first before the actual relationship.....


what I can honestly recommend is for you not to act like her best friend .... i mean you have to be giving her hints that she is special to you and that you are willing to wait until she is ready but making sure that you are honest with yourself on what is the limit on what you are willing to wait.... i mean you are not going to be friends for over 1 year without anything....


take her to the movies..... coffee.....to the park.....


make her little notes telling her to have a great day or tell her that it was very nice talk to her....


but never mention that you are happy to be her friend or that you hope the friendship lasts.... noooo..... never mention friendship..... try to avoid it.


That is great that she is messaging you and yeah message her too.... dont do it to often because we dont want for her to think that if now as friends you are always calling or texting imagin if you guys are going out..... unless she tells you she likes all the attention.....





but meanwhile ask her about what is the longest realationship she has had or how long where they friends before having relationship..... like that you know around how long you have to wait or let it be m a little more than 6 months..... my fiance and i were friends for about 8 months before he asked me out and now we have been going out for 4 years and getting married next year =0)Advice from women. What should I do?
Great question! As a woman, I think that you should be as forward with your feelings as possible. Be friends, but...whenever and as often as you can, make it easy on her, and act like her boyfriend. This sends the clearest message that when she's ready, you're ready. So here's what I would respond to:





1-ask her out, often. The phone, texting, myspace, etc...make it too easy to blow people off. Take her to the movies, to eat, go for walks, for a cup of coffee, study together at the library. This will get her used to being around you and you'll start to actually bond physically (because of proximity).


2-hold doors for her, help her with her jacket, and other gentlemanly type things


3-pick up the tab when you can


4-hug her often


5-walk her to her car and peck her on the cheek


6-Make a big splash with gifts and move in for the kill (the big kiss) on special ocassions like H-ween, xmas, thksgiving, new years, groundhog day, her birthday, valentines day.





If these techniques dont work, then she's a cyborg and you may just want to move on, lol. Good luck:).
sounds to me like she really want to be good friends first and maybe see what happens next
just take It slow. everything will work out for the best. just be her friend hang out sometime, study. u sound like a respectable young man. Just keep on getting to know her and when she's ready you'll know.
she obviously really likes you. truthfully, you both will know when to take it to the next stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment