Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How do working women manage their time. I need advice?

I think all working women will agree that it is difficult. Everyone has to find ways that work best for them. Asking kids and husbands to pitch in? Try taking a Saturday afternoon and cooking 3 or 4 meals in advance and freezing them. For example, maybe a meatloaf, a caserole, simple things. Take something out of the freezer in the morning so that when you come home, you can add a frozen vegetable and call it a meal.





I got in a habit of staying up late at night. I was sleep deprived , but it gave me time to myself and that is when I would catch up on laundry, light house cleaning, etc.How do working women manage their time. I need advice?
They give up the managing part and just do what needs to be done.How do working women manage their time. I need advice?
Somedays I just don't know how I do it. I pretty much run from the time I get up until I fall asleep on the couch.
GIRL....it does all come together believe me.. I have 3 kids and my husband works out of town..most days I am exhausted by the time i get to work (8:30 am) I just work till 5 pick up the kiddos get home, start homework, supper, baths and bed for the kids and then I clean the house and shower and off to bed for me! And then get up at 6am and do it all over again!
smart ones have men in their lives to enjoy life with and share experiences
You have to have priorities. Somethings have to get done and somethings can wait. Decide what they are and do not fret over the rest. Multitask as much as possible and the husband needs to help you. If you stay on top of things it will not be too hard to keep it up.
Very carefully depending on what pressures you have. Organize, organize, organize. Make sure you schedule time for yourself, regardless of the pressures.

No comments:

Post a Comment