Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Advice on man troubles, men and women please?

well my boyfriend of three years broke up with me last week, things have been kinda rocky for awhile but I belive that we truely love each other, for the record i know there isnt another woman. It has been a terrible week, trying to not call and hoping that things will work themselves out. i still think about him constantly but have been trying to better myself and spend more time with the girls. i am 23 he is 31. he has been busy at work from what i know the times we have talked. tonight i called and wanted to see if he wanted to grab a beer and catch up. he said it wasnt a good idea which made me upset then he told me he found out today his dad has cancer. his dad and him and also I were very close we lived with him for awhile when we first got together. He wouldnt let me meet up with him even to talk as friends I know he is very upset. I want so badly for things to work. I keep telling myself not to call him everyday and let him miss me its so hard though i miss him


advice pleaseAdvice on man troubles, men and women please?
Things were rocky and then you broke up, now he doesn't want to meet you for drinks. Sounds like he is Done with you and your relationship.





Suck it up girl, keep doing what you are doing and move on with life. Time heals all wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment