Friday, April 30, 2010

GUYS I WANT YOUR ADVICE!My fiance flirts with other women too much . Should i ignore him back?

I did that since I'm about to gtet married and I realized I flirted a lot. But i didn't stop. My fiance was with me one day and she smacked me in the face and left the resteraunt without me, I had no ride home and my phone was in my car she took. I had to walk home in the rain. She ignored my for 3 weeks I was so scared she was gonna leave me. I barely ever talk to girls nowGUYS I WANT YOUR ADVICE!My fiance flirts with other women too much . Should i ignore him back?
Definitely do not marry him. If this bothers you now, you'll be signing up for a lifetime of misery. Especially if he just blows off the fact that it hurts you and says ';It's JUST the way I am';. What bull. Ditch him and let him go play with the other kids in the sandbox. Find yourself a real man.GUYS I WANT YOUR ADVICE!My fiance flirts with other women too much . Should i ignore him back?
if his flirting with other women and you don't like it which i assume you don't not really anyone does. then i would talk to him about it. before you get married and something really bad happens
Communicate your feelings to him. Why is this so hard for people. If he still does it tell him you want a break. Because it seems like it's a big deal and if he can't stop maybe you need to dump him.
I wouldn't like it. I would talk it out with the person once. And if it still continues, I'd move on. No point in hanging around with someone who doesn't respect you and your feelings.
yes you should. what good for the goose is good for the gander to. meaning do to him what he does to you and i bet he would feel the same
if he blatantly flirts, that is rude and you shouldn't have to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment