Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need advice really confused with this attractive women and what should i do?

We are bot married and she has a kid.Her for 16 years me 6. Know her for 3 years. Alot has happened between us like flirting, smiling, texting alot,calling me the best charmer,smirk alot at her for a year now.Nothing has happened between us because i respect my marriage but did dance together with clutched hands look into each other eyes and smiling. She often does looks into my eyes a bit longer then normal when talking. Recently had a meeting with her where i was sitting across her but she told me to come close and sit by her. She also twice told me that she really like me alot in this meeting.I told her do aswell. However on friday she snapped at me which left me very angry. She did say sorry within minute. Feeling this happens alot with me over the year. One minute i feel she loves me the next she is arguing alot in which i do give her the silent treatment but she always comes back being nice. What is going on with her ?Need advice really confused with this attractive women and what should i do?
maybe she wants you......... but thinks your playing to many games!!!! that would piss the hell out of me!Need advice really confused with this attractive women and what should i do?
It sounds to me like the glasses just lost their rosey tint.





You have got to the point where you know each other fairly intimately and what you are seeing is beyond the pleasant exterior and starting to get into what she is really like.





Everyone has a dark side that only those who are closest get to realise.





As it happens in the cold light of day, she is prone to being a snappy b1tch and you are prone to being a sulky pushover...





Maybe not so compatible after all.
What is wrong with you? You go and play with fire and get burned and then you want to know what is wrong with someone else. You have a wife, do you tell her about all that is going on? If not why not? If you are hiding it, then it is wrong and why do you continue to do it? You are not respecting your marriage vows very much, you have them bent into a pretzel already, is that what you call a marriage? Why don't you respect your wife instead and quit all the kid's games?
She's obviously an unhappy woman. Right now you're just the sucker that's willing to give her some positive attention when she wants it and allows her to snap at you when she feels like it.
You are playing with fire. If you don't want your wife then make her an ex and then attempt a real relationship with the two bit sl__t. I'm sure you will get what you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment