Friday, April 30, 2010

For the women out there, I need some honest advice please :)?

I have currently started to talk regularly and spend time with this great girl I have had feelings for...since about 2 years ago. I have always felt guilty while dating others because I have always had something for this one. Since I broke up with my ex 3 months ago I have started to keep regular contact with this girl,lets call her Jess.


Anyway, i ahve gotten her little gifts her and there, little plants for her house and some chapstick haha. Nothing to crazy because we are just starting to warm up to each other more and more. I have not had any physical contact with her at all besides hugs and little kisses on the cheek as we part. But I would most certainly like her to be mine...I have never had such strong feelings for someone. Recently I went christmas shopping and I bought her some gloves, tuke and a warm blanket. My question for the ladies is that, would it be too much to by her a piece of Jewelery (a cross,shes christian) even though we are not an item yet, please help :)For the women out there, I need some honest advice please :)?
I think that would be very sweet!! Do it!! You sound very nice! Keep it up! Good Luck!For the women out there, I need some honest advice please :)?
A piece of jewellery would be fine, as long as it is not a ring, nor anything too expensive.


I think if she is Christian, a cross on a chain would be a much appreciated and most welcome gift.


I know you would give her the world, but be careful, though, not to embarrass her with the number of presents you give her for Christmas, as she may only have one small gift for you, and you don't want her to feel overwhelmed and feel bad about that.


Good luck to you. I think it sounds promising for you!
No don't get her jewellery yet in case it freaks her out





You aren't even dating her yet so take it slow
well i think it is pushing 'too much.' but its not a bad idea as long as you are willing to take your feelings a step furthur and ask her if she is interested in a relationship. dont get her a cross but something a bit less obvious. like a nice bracelet or a pretty necklace. but dont spend too much money just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment