Friday, April 30, 2010

For the women who DO enjoy sex: I need advice?

I'm a woman and I just feel like I have not really enjoyed sex, only if it's oral, but once I get to the intercourse it either hurts, feels like I have to fart or pee and I don't feel like I'm gonna reach that climax anytime soon. One time I found myself laughing at something on tv in the middle of it. My guy always reaches his climax and I'm just numb to it all. I just end up really exhausted. I don't know what more the guy can really do to help in the middle of it. I am still somewhat a newbie to sex, and I am more comfortable to it now, but I've never had an orgasm with intercourse. What works to get to that point?For the women who DO enjoy sex: I need advice?
I feel you, and many women actually have a hard time reaching orgasm with actual intercourse, so you are not alone by any means. Oral sex can get me there faster too, because it feels so damn good, depending on whose doing it of course...I've had weird experiences in that department lol! Are you physically attracted to the guy that your with? Are you well lubricated before intercourse? The fact that you are kind of a newbie, may be the reason why it's a little painful when you are doing it.





Close your eyes, turn the t.v off and try to imagine a celebrity or movie star that you are super attracted to and who makes you super horny and see if it helps. Focus on what your doing and not the t.v or anything else in the room. Men are going to get their's regardless, and that's just a known fact. I took a class once that said orgasms don't happen between your legs, but rather in the mind. In my experience, it is the truth. Happy holidays and love making. ; )





-Knowledge24For the women who DO enjoy sex: I need advice?
Wow....I have a friend like this...but I have never been able to understand that personally! Try to experiment with different positions...you will more than likely find one that will position your body to where it is more enjoyable and enable your to climax....and trying new things can definatley make things exciting....oh...and turn off the TV so you have very little else to distract you!
Try being on top. In any other position I myself can not reach orgasm however when I'm on top I have more control as to how to stimulate myself. Also a lot of it is mental. A lot of foreplay, touching, kissing etc. Don't just concentrate on the sex part, there is so much more to it AND to enjoy in the middle of it.





Switch positions, tickle, touch, massage, kisses, dirty talk... all can be done while having sex to heighten your feelings. Do some research for yourself, maybe you're into a certain fetish that will really get you turned on. Maybe you like feathers, lace, leather, spanking, long showers, massages, dirty talk etc etc. There's so much out there that there's no reason why you shouldn't enjoy it.





AND piece of advice - turn the tv off before you start! Concentrate on him. Most people feed off of each other while being intimate. The more intense you are, the more intense they are. Even if it's a quickie make it as enjoyable as you can w/o all the distractions.





Good Luck
I was with a woman who had been sexually molested when she was a child and had never been able to have an orgasm with a man. We unfairly refer to that as being frigid. What we tried that worked was that I would kiss her and fondle her while she used a vibrator. When she finished then she would accommodate me. Regardless of how it might sound, it worked out better than anything else we tried.
I can't give you any more advice than from what I have read.





To start with, why are you having sex? If it's because he wants it, then guess what, you may not be in the mood.





How often are you having sex? If it become routine, it looses its specialness.





When are you having sex? Are you just popping into the sack and going at it, or is their any courtship involved?





My advice is to cool things off for a couple of weeks. Explain to your partner than you are not achieving the satisfaction you envisioned. Given your ';hurts'; and ';pee'; comments, it sounds like there is not proper build up to the moment.





By taking time off, you can work on your communication skills. By doing those ';romantic'; everyday things and courting you, you start feeling the need to be intimate with him.





I once read that a man should court his beloved all the time. This way, you feel loved and appreciated and then when the mood takes you, then he will be in for a wonderful experience.





If he does not court you, then you become just an object for his personal satisfaction.
I have heard that orgasm with intercourse is RARE for women. most have orgasm through fingering or oral
You need to take control! Move how you want! I never got off with my guy moving how he wants... I had to take control... being either on top and doing all my moves or just be aggressive on the bottom! Try different positions.
Ok so i used to be the same way.The only way i would orgas*m was through fingering and oral, etc. It is very RARE for a women to orgas*m during intercourse in the first place. My guy was never able to plz me, so i had to take charge and get on top, it feels sooo much better, but i used to be scared to do so, so i had to work up confidence. But in the meantime play with ur nipples/cl*t, its a turn on for u and him, and makes u orgas*m and makes him wanna plz u even more. I promise this will work.=)
Maybe he should work on you and THEN you guys can have sex.
Play with your nipples and clit*ris, it might help a lot.





Also, sex is mostly about psyhology, don't think if you're going to c*m, just enjoy the moment, pay attention on your man's pleasure (seeing him excited will make you excited).





Best luck!
I've never had an orgasm during intercourse either. So I make sure Im happy before I pass out. If the guy can't do it well someones got to.
Here's an informative article: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>
You need to person to love by heart, not just on the bed. He make you horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment