Friday, April 30, 2010

I need some woman advice?

okay so.. my one friend is experiencing alot of white stuff after her period. it comes out just as if it were her period would so i dont think it is discharge. she has me really worried because she is really upset. she is afraid to talk to her parents so i told her i would try and find out about it?I need some woman advice?
yeast infection? some other sort of infection? is she sexually active?? it could just be her body trying to clean itself. if she's not sexually active then i believe its just her body's natural cleaning after her period.I need some woman advice?
It is discharge, all women have it. I get it almost everyday. Its a part of woman hood. Its fine, if she is really worried have her tell her mom and she can go see a doctor, but it is probably just discharge.
We all have discharge. If it is a flow like a normal period then I would worry. If it just happens every now in then it is normal tell her not to worry.
it nothing for her to freak out about. it is normal it is discharge,, u can have a lot or just a very little bit come out of you Vagina

No comments:

Post a Comment