Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just want some other women's inputs of what advice they can give me ?

i was just checking my cervix and i noticed a pinkish bit if blood on finger .im due for my af on sunday ,i dont have any cramps or anything i dont feel like my period is coming i always have a 28 day cycle but last month my period only lasted 3 half days ,i know all i can do is wait any see i suppose its good just to get other women's inputs .mother or 2 boys ttc for almost 4 months . also could i have cut myself or something








i know it proably is coming its just not normal to have a short really light period and to be early ive always been the same so its weird for me








and i took a hpt this morning it came up bfn








i just checked my cervix again this morning had a brown glod like old bloodJust want some other women's inputs of what advice they can give me ?
Just wait until you have actually missed your period and test again with the first morning urine. As far as the blood you may have scratched the cervix tissue or it could just as well have been old blood that was up there.Good luck and lots of ~baby dust~Just want some other women's inputs of what advice they can give me ?
You might have nicked the tissue on the cervix, that is very easy to do.


I believe that the ';glob'; of blood was old blood left over. I would wait til you miss your period to do another test, it may still be to early..Good luck hun..
Why are you sticking your fingers in an checking your cervix? That's how infection starts. Gross. Secondly by doing that, you'll cause irritation of the cervical lining which will cause bleeding. If it clots and then you go irritating it again, thuse the brown, old blood. It's too early to take a HPT. They're less than 50% reliable before you miss your period. Don't test until Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment