Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I am a Greek guy, who finds black women very attractive, but have no luck, your advice, please read on?

I am 37 years old, and have been trying to date black ladies, but with no luck. I have had white dates. I have an accent, and maybe I am a bit difficult to understand, I dont know. Or, is it possible that black women prefer only blacks mostly and whites but not Greeks? I need your advice. Thank you. You may email me if you like.


For those who asked, I am not overweight, I have black hair and dark eyes. Yes, unfortunately, I am very hairy, if that is the problem.I am a Greek guy, who finds black women very attractive, but have no luck, your advice, please read on?
OMG!! this is a dream come true, i love greek guys, unfortunately im in a relationship, you have the total package, hair (on your chest and arms?), dark hair and eyes. why couldnt you post this a few months back?I am a Greek guy, who finds black women very attractive, but have no luck, your advice, please read on?
I thought most Greeks were considered white/eurropean?

Report Abuse



i think you should go to where the Blacks are.
well that sounds like a problem


what you need to do is find a girl who has no problem with accent.and you said you had no luck with black girls .if you and a black girl are ment for each other than you will find you a black sweet girl but untill then just fallow wut your heart is telling you you should do.
For starters, go where they are.





Next, accents have always been a weakness to black women. Don't change that, trust me!





Many black women are secure with themselves and expect their men to be just as sure of himself as they are. Find one you like, go up to her, introduce yourself, and walk away. That is a good ice breaker.





Another option, make friends with a black women, tell her what you are looking for and she will find it for you. Women are a good resource when you are looking for another women. All women have those two or three single friends that are looking for a man.
Most balck women do not like to date outside of their race. It is like a standard. When balck men see black women who date outside the race they get offended big time, but most of us do it anyway.

15 comments:

  1. Trust me we love Greek men. Just go up and speal to a black woman that you find attractive. We love good conversation too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going after the wrong black women. I love and prefer white guys, accent or not. Plenty of us black girls do! In fact one of my close guy friends is Chaldean and Bulgarian. He's super gorgeous but he's married. I have dated an Albanian too. I love Greek men too and think they're super gorgeous. You'll find the right one. Just pray if you believe in God for Him to send you the right black girl. God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh ~ were was I when you write this two years ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black women, (well, maybe just me) like confident, funny guys. It doesn't matter what race they are. We like the guy to go after us, not aggressively, and show he's interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh I totally hate it when girls say white no matter what! My bf is white but I didn't choose him because of his race(I know from personal experience that African guys are just as sweet) Why should it matter what race a person is if he treats you right and you like him??

      Delete
  5. I am sure you doing something wrong my friend for the last 12 years i have date only black gals and i always think thats was not a problem to approach them actually they were always coming to me.Black women are amazing and i had and have amazing time with them and i am not talking about the sex but as a friends they have temper and they know how to take care the house especially from Africa or Latin America i don't know about African American but you need to like their culture too not just because they are just beautiful.anyway i am married now and my wife is Kenyan i really love ger and she is amazing to me too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure you doing something wrong my friend for the last 12 years i have date only black gals and i always think thats was not a problem to approach them actually they were always coming to me.Black women are amazing and i had and have amazing time with them and i am not talking about the sex but as a friends they have temper and they know how to take care the house especially from Africa or Latin America i don't know about African American but you need to like their culture too not just because they are just beautiful.anyway i am married now and my wife is Kenyan i really love ger and she is amazing to me too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure you doing something wrong my friend for the last 12 years i have date only black gals and i always think thats was not a problem to approach them actually they were always coming to me.Black women are amazing and i had and have amazing time with them and i am not talking about the sex but as a friends they have temper and they know how to take care the house especially from Africa or Latin America i don't know about African American but you need to like their culture too not just because they are just beautiful.anyway i am married now and my wife is Kenyan i really love ger and she is amazing to me too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a brown skin black women, I'm glad to hear you love a black women...more greek men would feel the same way and openly admit it if it wasn't taught that black weman are something less than human..I have a very good male greek friend that happened instantly...he even use to say we were more than friends but I never confused friendship however I think all races of men are taught white weman are the only race of weman any man should want...their crammed into the psyche of the male population by media and othere means..why would a greek born from two greek parents only see a white women worthy of living?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a black lady that is dating a greek guy. We met on a dating site. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am 52 and am a Black lady,Was approached by a greek cypriot man ,by god i Was Shocked as he Was not afraid to tell me how he felt,i and a Friend Went for a meal with him a day after.,he told My Friend he Really likes me a LOT and Held My hand tight but with affection,touched My face ever so gently,i have no Idea where This Will end up but i Will enjoy the Journey ...IT is the first time in My life that Any greek man has shown such Interest in me,

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a 28 year old black girl from South Africa and would really like to date outside my race, I just don't know where to meet guys I'm interested in????

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a black women looking for a greek guy and my sister is as well

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am 28 year's old, I am in a relationship with a guy Who is greek. I must say it has been a dream come true. He loves me for who I am.

    ReplyDelete