Friday, April 30, 2010

I am seeking advice to talk with a women.?

Here’s the situation:


I sent flowers (unsigned) to a women on her birthday that I been acquainted with 29 years ago. She found out my name and contacted me. We have been communicating via email (trying to help her remember who I am) and she has left voice messages asking me to call. She tells me because the flowers were unsigned that she called an old boyfriend to thank him and “all hell broke loose”. For this reason she became angry/frustrated and is being obnoxious on the email and voice mail. She won’t acknowledge who I am but I know she does. I would like to call her but I am at a lost for words.I am seeking advice to talk with a women.?
Come clean and let her know your true identity. By not telling her you seem untrustworthy and wormish. No woman is attracted to a worm!I am seeking advice to talk with a women.?
Have you called her? Was she excited to find out your true identity?

Report Abuse



well you should talk to her when ever you feel like your ready to talk to her.you have her phone number,you love,call and see what she says.i now who you feel.i had a boys phone number and i was so embarrassed to call and still I'm not ready to call him.see everybody goes through it so don't worry.call when your ready OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment