Friday, April 30, 2010

(For Women) I need your advice?

I am wondering where on you will allow/not be angry if you boyfriend, husband, lover ejaculated on you. I am not trying to be perverted, the girl I am currently seeing wants to do somethings that I am not used to doing. So if you could give me an answer that doesn't involve rude remarks, it will be appreciated. And please don't point out the obvious STD factor. So if you could give me a yes and no list that would be great.(Include ejaculating inside and outside).(For Women) I need your advice?
I would allow.


I love that kind of stuff.(For Women) I need your advice?
try what she wants to try it will make her happy and feel more confident and she will like you more because you listen to her ideas and not ignore her

No comments:

Post a Comment