Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do women take poops on their wedding day? If so, any words of advice?

My fiancee asked a random question: ';Are you going to poop on our wedding day?'; So I was wondering if there was any advice out there about this.Do women take poops on their wedding day? If so, any words of advice?
a crazy question indeed....but when u gotta go...u gotta go!!!


Have your bridesmaids help you with your dress, (holding it up, before you sit down!!!) then go as u normally do! Mine wasnt so poufy at the bottom, so it was easy for me to go to the bathroom myself. My sister in law, literally, had the ';poops'; on her wedding day. She had her maid of honor help her get ready to go...lol.......anyways....you will find a way do it, if u have to......


good luck..lol :-)Do women take poops on their wedding day? If so, any words of advice?
I am a man and I am having trouble with the concept of asking someone for permission to poop?





Are wedding gowns that difficult? I guess that is another use for DEPENDS (lol).





(I ... would have preferred to be more helpful)
Women go when they have to go, period. What are you going to hold it on your wedding day, and then have mad gas just cuz you are afraid of taking a dump on your wedding day?
A very weird question indeed. When nature calls, you gotta listen no matter the situation.
I'm a morning pooper myself, so I'm sure I'll go before I take a shower and all will be well.





If you want to go in the morning so you won't have to go all day, take a stool softener before you go to bed the night before. They take about 8 hours to kick in so when you wake up, you'll go!





I have to say, this is a first for this question!!!
How can you predict something like that, and really honestly why is he thinking about that anyway, that's horrible!!!
If you gotta go....YOU GOTTA GO!!! Plain and simple! It can go either way....you might be too nervous and get the runs or you might just get constipated from the stress!!! If the bride has to go...it's a marathon task cuz usually they have oversized puffy dresses too big for the small bathrooms!!! Good Luck!
If you have to go then go. Just make sure your dress and undergarments aren't so difficult to get in and out of that it takes you half an hour.
Eat lots of yogurt.. :D


Weird Question but thats what I have to say.. eat yogurt


it helps your digestive system
hopefully you will go one time in the morningbefore you get dressed =)
Is your fiance nervous and asking bizarre questions or what? Feed him a line of bull. Tell him that when you were born that God knew the day your would marry. He programmed all women not to poop on their wedding day because he knew all men would find it gross. (see if he realizes how goofy his question is)





This is one of those things the two of you will laugh about forever. There will be many more.
I have never heard of this before. Good luck in finding your answer!
Sounds exactly like the kind of question my finace would ask.


Men are odd sometimes. I guess you would poop if you feel like it but most brides are a tad nervous and dont eat much in the days leading up to the wedding (gotta squeeze into that dress) so lack of feed leaves them feeling clogged up with a lack of pooping desire.


Theres an answer of sorts anyways.
Well if you have to go then go.
Sounds like he is thinkin about playin the back 9 on your wedding night.


Best advice is: relax, take it slow and breathe. It feels really good. Man, I am gettin excited just thinkin about it....
your fiancee asked you that? he was treading on thin ice, i mean like there isn't enough to think about on your wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment