Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Are there any married women out there over the age of 40 who are willing to give relationshio advice via IM???

I am in a tough situation and meed some good advice.Are there any married women out there over the age of 40 who are willing to give relationshio advice via IM???
I'm 38 but been married for 17 years and went thru alot. just send me a IM. love to talk to uAre there any married women out there over the age of 40 who are willing to give relationshio advice via IM???
sure if i can help i will
I am over 40 and married, but not female would that help you any?
sure
sorry, not into getting too personal. but I meet the age requirements.


good luck with your dilemmas.


would love to answer you on yahoo.
Don't you trust the rest of us????
on what???? what is you sit. i would love to answer you qwes. but i need to know what you need to know.!!!!!! sorry but i cant help
yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment