Friday, April 30, 2010

To the sexy, smart, independent women in their 30's... advice?

I am an attractive, smart 20 year old male that has been trying to get with an older, very hot, sexy, INDEPENDENT 35 year old woman (not married/no boyfriend) for a while now. I need some help on what I'm doing right or wrong. First off, we have gone out on several dates, and we've even slept together at her place (NO SEX!, I know unbelievable). I would try and make a move but she always says 'If you were older I would'. Finally I went to her place after about 6 months of not seeing each other and we almost did it but the circumstances would not permit. A week later I took her to my house, we got naked, I pleasured her just a little, and when it came time for the bedroom, no deal! A few other things- yes, she does call me, not that often.. Even when I play games she doesn't fall for them. She said she wanted my kid. I don't think she cares either way.THIS DRIVES ME CRAZY!! ****!! So, should I drop it? is she playing games? does she care? Is she intimidated? What's going on in her head?To the sexy, smart, independent women in their 30's... advice?
Here's what you do..leave her alone!!! I'm a woman who's almost in my 30's and the last thing I want is a serious relationship with someone in their early 20's. She doesn't take you serious, because to her you're still a kid. So she knows you're not going to commit to her, thus her being able to see right through you when you try to play games (because she's been there and done that with other lovers in her past)





If she does want you, its because her biological clock is ticking and she's ready for anyone one who is willing to give her a baby. She's not worried about if you'll be there to take care of it, because she's successful enough on her own to where she feels she really doesn't need you.





Honestly, she's not looking for anything serious with you. She doesn't want to give into the pressures of sex because she doesn't want to make things complicated. She figures that if she's intimate with you she'll develop feelings for you, and she'll no longer be able to turn you away as easy as she does now. For women, sex is more of a mental thing. When we have sex, you're now officially our boyfriend. When you guys have sex, it was just something that happened. She just doesn't want to get hurt again.





Tell her, when she makes up her mind what she really wants from you, then she can give you a call. If not, leave you alone, and let you find someone who will love you with out the games. Don't return her calls, don't go to her house, don't bring her over yours, completely ignore her. I bet you'll start to see some changes in her behavior. If she doesn't try to reach out to you, move on.To the sexy, smart, independent women in their 30's... advice?
Hum. Sounds to me that she's trying to play you baby boy! *Wink* Drop that zero and find you a hero baby! **Smiles**
Maybe she's really thinking you're too young for her. That is 15 years difference. Maybe she's thinking when she's 45 you're only going to be 30 and you're going to leave her because you finally realize she's old and you're not. That's how women think. If you really love her, you have to convince her you love her for life because of the age difference. It will always be an insecurity for her, even if she's gorgeous. She may also be talking to some other guys besides you, and she's not ready to make a full commitment to you. However, if you don't show her you're a man, and you're seriously in love with her then she's not going to pick you. Its not enough to just tell her you love her, and tell her age doesn't matter. You have to convince her by showing you're mature, stable, a good provider, that you always think of her, especially on special occasions (birthday, Valentine's). You have to show her you're completely responsible for yourself and you know how to take care of her if you had to.





The key here is showing not telling, because she might not believe just your words.





Also do things that are fun with her. Older men forget how to relax and have fun and do silly stuff, that is an advantage you have. Take her to the movies, to park, walks, whatever is fun. But you have to know when to be fun and when to be serious with her.





Give things more time, and actually talk to her about it, ask her what the problem is, Communication is BIG, huge!
Well, I am close to thirty and I would not go out with a 20 year old. I don't think it is you personally, I think it is the huge age gap that is stopping her. She seems to be interested but knows it can never be anything serious. It would be hard as people would talk.
I'm a woman in my early 30s, and I can tell you I would not treat any guy like this.





Basically it seems like you're kind of a fun distraction for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment